- How to use Running Total Fields in Crystal Report - By RRaveen
In this article, I will explain how to create Running Total in crystal report for various circumstances. If you are work with financial application you may have to create summary report for transaction with subtotal, group by total, grand total and more.
- Implicit and Explicit Object casting with Operator Overloading in C# - By abhi2434
Though this article I will discuss how to use cast operators implicit or explicit with arithmetic operation using operator overloading. Create common utility class as well.
- How to Delete Parent and Child Records in Database using Stored Procedure and C# - By Sanjay Verma
In this article i will discuss How to Delete Parent and Child Records in Database using Stored Procedure and C#.This is very beneficial while deleting multiple records from DataGrid or Gridview.
- Introduction to Win32 handle HWND and WPF Objects-Tutorial - By abhi2434
In this tutorial i will explain how WPF object work and Win32 HWND handle as well.The problem here comes with the fact that each WPF window has only one window handle (HWND) and each other controls are actually placed as content to the window and does not have any entry on Kernel table(no HWND) except of course Popup class in WPF. In this post I will try to cover the basis of HWND (for those of you who don't know) and later go on with what are the changes of it with WPF environment.
- How to check Media Element is Locked in Windows Phone - By j2inet
In this snippet, i will show how to check Media element is locked or not windows phone using C#.
- Introduction to LINQ and Lambda Expressions with Examples-Tutorial - By abhi2434
In this tutorial I will explain all about Language Integrated Query (LINQ) and Lambda Expression basic with examples. The Language Integrated Query (LINQ) is powerful query language in .NET and we can use the Language Integrated Query (LINQ) to query to Object Collection, XML expression and more.
- Best Practices of Handling Exception in C# - By abhi2434
When you are develop any type of .NET Application, the Exception handling is important for all to prevent unwanted crashing of applications. Exceptions are runtime errors which might be caused by some operation illegal to the application. .NET provides a good Exception Model (even though Microsoft wants to change this model) using try/catch which lets us to deal with runtime exceptions from our code.
- How to Create Cascading DropDownList in ASP.NET using JQuery - By RRaveen
- How to Send Email using ASP.NET - By Bharat
The Email is important in the web site. When you are create a new website you have to implement in the email sending features as well. So in this article I will explain how to send email using ASP.NET with SMTP.
- 8 Tips to Optimize and Reduce CSS File Size and Increase Performance - By RRaveen
The website loading speed is always important.In this article, i will give 8 ways to optimize CSS and reduce the CSS file size.
- How to use IsPost property with IF-Else Condition in ASP.NET MVC Razor - By jalpesh
Through this article, i will explain how to use the IsPost property with IF-Else Condition in ASP.NET MVC Razor
- Output caching with ASP.NET MVC Razor - By jalpesh
Caching data greatly increase the website performance as its not going to do server round trip.
- What is Advantages/Disadvantages using GUID over Integer as primary key - By jalpesh
In this article, I would list out Advantages and Disadvantages using GUID over Integer as primary key in Sql server. Because when you are creating table, you have to decide a correct data type for the primary key for better database performance.
- Default End Points in WCF 4.0 - By Dhananjay Kumar
Developer had to add endpoints to setup a WCF service. In WCF 4, Default End Point is associated with the service, if we don’t configure any WCF endpoint.
- New Features in Silverlight 5 beta - By RRaveen
There is lots of new features in silver light 5 beta.
- SharePoint 2010 with Windows Phone 7-Tutorial - By Dhananjay Kumar
In this article we will retrieve data from SharePoint list and display it Windows 7 phone application.
- How to Capture Screen using WPF - By abhi2434
Through this article, i will discuss how to implement a application using WPF capture screen shot.
- How to search records with GridView in ASP.NET - By Sanjay Verma
In this article, i will discuss with you guys,how to implement search records with gridview in asp.net
- Differences between httpmodule and httphandler in ASP.NET - By jalpesh
Through this article, we will discuss,list of Differences between httpmodule and httphandler in ASP.NET
- How to Expose Events from UserControl in ASP.NET - By abhi2434
In ASP.NET, web user control is used very often to implement modular coding. We replace the repeating blocks of code into a User Control which we add in our web page when required.
- Collection of Useful functions in Oracle 11g Part 6 - By Nimish Garg
In this article,I'm going to publish few more useful functions can use in oracle.
- How to create WCF service without Visual Studio - By abhi2434
In this article,I am going to implement one of the most basic WCF service without using Visual Studio and show you how to interact with the service
- How to Implement Sorting in GridView in ASP.NET - By Sanjay Verma
In this article, i will explain how to implement sorting features to GridView in ASP.NET.i'm using simple idea to implement.
- DataBinding in Treeview with Drag and Drop Features in Silverlight - By usamawahabkhan
In this article, i will show you how to implement databinding to treeview with drag and drop features in silverlight.
- Walkthrough creating REST Service in WCF 4.0 - By Dhananjay Kumar
This article will explain step to step explanation of, how to create a REST based service and how to consume that in a managed client.
- File Download and Upload with Progress using WCF - By abhi2434
I like to use WCF as it is very easy to implement and also provides built in functions to handle with Complex problems. One of such interesting thing that I found in WCF is the support for Streaming while sending data from the service.
- Introduction to the Asynchronous Programming in C# 5.0 - By abhi2434
Before the introduction of these features, we generally rely on traditional approaches of creating Thread from a ThreadPool and consuming a method which needed to be asynchronously called for. Again when the Thread finishes, or during the lifetime of the Thread we need callbacks to notify UI after a while, so that the user gets an impression that the background is updating the system
- Debugging with Async in C# - By abhi2434
I can see, there is lots of people is discussing about it in MSDN forums, few people wanted to get rid of the Task from the async methods and really want to deal with normal return types, while others just wanted to get rid of the async postfix
- Login page with change password option in ASp.net - By Bharat
Here i'll explain about how we can create login page in asp.net as well as how we can change password using asp.net
- How to create Custom Editor Part to Web Parts in ASP.NET - By Sanjay Verma
Through this article,i will show to you how to create Custom Editor Part to Web Parts in ASP.NET
- How to Bind Dropdownlist dynamically with Country Names in ASP.NET - By Bharat
In this article, i will show to how to get list of countries names using CultureInfo in ASP.NET
- How to create custom visual web part in SharePoint 2010 - By Dhananjay Kumar
In this article we will see,How to create custom WebPart,How to use SPGridView on visual WebPart,How to use LINQ to SharePoint and How to deploy the WebPart in SharePoint site.
- How to Search City using Google Map with ASP.NET - By Bharat
Search Your City Map By Adding City, State and ZipCode From Google Map with ASP.NET
- How to Bind DropDownlist Inside GridView in ASP.NET - By Bharat
In this article, i will show to How to Bind DropDownlist Inside GridView in ASP.NET.
- How to Hide List or Document Library With SharePoint Designer 2010 - By André Lage
I receive a lot of question and hits about how to Hide Lists from Browser, well I have a article already talking about this topic but was with SharePoint Designer 2010
- Overview of the Windows Phone 7 Programming: Tutorial -Part 2 - By j2inet
I'm writing a rather lengthy piece on Windows Phone programming and rather than wait for the entire piece to be completed I've decided to start making the sections available in draft form. My intent is to cover XNA (2D and 3D) and Silverlight concepts.
- How to use Chart Controls in ASP.NET - By Bharat
In this article, i will explain how to use the chart control in ASP.NET.Specially bind data to charts controls.
- How to Create Control from External Definition file in WPF - By abhi2434
In this article, i will discuss about Create Control from External Definition file in WPF and Save Control XAML source into external file as well.
- CRUD in RESTful Services of WCF-Tutorial - By abhi2434
In this article, I will give you a step by step approach how you could build your own WCF service using REST.
- How to avoid duplicate Records insertion with GridView in ASP.NET - By Bharat
In this article, i will discuss about avoid duplicate Records insertion with GridView in ASP.NET.
- Interview Questions in ASP.NET-Part01 - By Bharat
The collection of asp.net interview questions.which are mostly asked by interviewers in big IT companies.
- Create Thumbnail View to images in ASP.NET - By Bharat
In this article, i will discuss with you how to create Thumbnail of the image in ASP.NET.The Thumbnail view of the images is very help full , when you are upload image to server, you can preview the image.
- How to Create Enumeration as Bit Flags in C# - By abhi2434
Through this article, i will show you how to create enumeration as Bit Flags in C#.Enumeration is one the important feature of C#. Enumeration allows you to name a variable to make sense for the program
- Calender With Holiday Details in ASP.NET - By Bharat
In this article, i will show you, how to add holiday details within control and apply some style for those dates.
- How to Display selected data as Popup window in GridView - By Sanjay Verma
In this article, i will show you how to show the selected data in popup window for printing and removing those records from the GridView in the parent page.
- Introduction to the Tuple in C# 4.0 - By abhi2434
Through this article, i will introduce in FCL named Tuple which can store n - number of values in it. Yes, you specify the type of each of those variables as generic parameters, and the object will create those values for you
- How to solve "HTTP Error 404.3 :Not found" error in WCF - By Dhananjay Kumar
The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration.If the page is a script,add a handler.if the file should be downloaded, add a MIME map.
- The Web Application could not be found- Error in SharePoint 2010 object model - By Dhananjay Kumar
In this article, I will show to how to resolve error "The Web Application could not be found .verify that you have typed the URL correctly" in SharePoint object model. This error will occurred when you are access the Url in client .
- Access External List in SharePoint 2010 With Silverlight - By André Lage
In this article, i will show to how to Access External List in SharePoint 2010 With Silverlight.
- Create watermark style to textbox with JQuery and CSS - By RRaveen
In this article, I will show you how to apply watermark style to textbox/input field with JQuery without using JQuery plug-in.