This thing haunted me since ages. I was able to figure out a way to do this in unique style. I was thinking about finding the password for these many days but later found that we could change it the way we want.
Following are the steps to accomplish this little trick:
1) Make a copy of excel file for which you need to find the VBA password (This is just for future recovery just in case the conversion fails)
2) Create a new excel file and set VBA password (eg: testpwd)
3) Download any HEX editor like "Hex-editor XVI32"
4) Open the source file and newly created excel file using this editor
5) Find following string CMG=" and copy the hex code till double quote ends
6) Paste it in the source file at same CMG=" location
7) Repeat steps 5 and 6 for search string DPB=" and GC="
8) Open the source file and enter VBA password 'testpwd' to open the VBA editor ....VOILA